About our Claims Service
One of the pillars of ARIS success has been the investment we have made in having professional, well trained Claims personnel. As such we are able to provide a comprehensive timely claims service to all our clients. We fundamentally understand that without this capability we will never provide the level of service required.
Settling your claim efficiently depends a lot on the quality of information you provide to us. So, please take a moment to read below and find out what will be needed from you to process your claim fast!
Follow these easy steps and get your claim settled fast and efficiently!
1. Notify us
Contact us, within 30 days of an event.
2. Notify the Police
Notify the Police, where applicable, and they will log the incident and give you a police reference (case number), which we’ll need to process your claim.
3. Submit documents
The Insurer might need supporting documents together with your completed claim form in order to finalise the claim.
4. Standard Documents needed are:
5. Helpful tips
- Other party name and contact details
- Other party ID number
- Other party vehicle registration & vehicle make
- Insurance details of the other party
- Take photos of the other parties vehicle registration and damages to their vehicle
- Take as photos of the initial accident scene
- Correspondence from other parties – please contact us immediately and do not negotiate or promise the other party anything
- Stolen cell phones – please report it to the police and obtain an ITC number from your service provider
- Burglary claims – If your policy has a burglar alarm clause noted the insurer will need an activation report from the alarm service provider.
If you would prefer to download a PDF form, please do so below;
If you need to speak to one someone about your claim, please